On a unique location in Amsterdam North directly on the IJ River is this practical two bedroom apartment of approx. 43 m². The apartment has a balcony 8 m² facing southwest. You can spend almost the entire afternoon enjoying the sun and the view over the river IJ. The apartment is located on the second floor and has a semi-open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and storage room on the first floor.
Through the communal hall you can reach the second floor by stairs. The hall gives you access to all rooms in the apartment. At the front is the bedroom situated. At the rear is the spacious living room with semi-open kitchen. Through the sliding doors in the living room you enter the lovely terrace of approximantely 8 m² overlooking the IJ. The bathroom is located in the middle and has a shower, sink and toilet.
It is a unique location on the IJ in Amsterdam North, easily accessible both by bike, car and public transport. The ferry to Central Station and East are within walking distance.
– Semi-furnished rental
– Built in 1984;
– Living area approximately 43 m²;
– Lovely terrace of approximately 8 m² overlooking the IJ;
– Unique location in Amsterdam North;
– Within walking distance of the North-South line (Noorderpark stop), within 20 minutes in South;
– Gas/water/electricity and other utility costs are paid by the tenant.
– Available on short notice, in consultation